You must be logged in to view this section of the website or to contribute to BioDiverse Perspectives. Please enter your existing username and password below, or register to become a contributing author.
We welcome contributions from graduate students, faculty and others interested in biodiversity. Requirements are as follows:
- The entry should review primary literature within the context of biodiversity, this literature should represent a foundation or frontier in the field OR provides editorial content to our site that is of strong relevance to biodiversity science
- Entry should be 400-600 words.
- Provide a title
- Supply one graphic that is a minimum of four inches wide and three hundred dpi. You must either be the photographer/creator or have permission to use the image.
- Supply a short biography of yourself, up to 150 words.
- A photo for the biography is optional but encouraged, should be 150 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall, a default will be provided
- Decide where on the “map of biodiversity” entry belongs: Drivers, Humans, Ecosystem Services, Ecosystem Function, Dimensions of Biodiversity: Taxonomic, Phylogenetic, Genetic
- Ascribe up to seven tags to your entry. If applicable, we encourage system and taxon to be included, with up to five others that are open-ended.
- If applicable, the full citation of the article(s) being reviewed or cited.